TROXEVASIN CAPSULES 300MG
TROXEVASIN CAPSULES 300MG - 100 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mechanism of action
The drug used in violation of the venous circulation, bioflavonoid. It reduces capillary permeability and fragility, strengthens the vascular wall, improves microcirculation.
Reduces swelling, pain, trophic disorders and other pathological changes caused by chronic venous insufficiency.
Indications and usage
- chronic venous insufficiency, accompanied by pain and swelling;
- superficial thrombophlebitis;
- trophic disorders with varicose veins;
- post-phlebitic syndrome;
- trophic ulcers and dermatitis in chronic venous insufficiency;
- as an aid after vein sclerotherapy and surgical removal of varicose veins, hemorrhoids (for oral administration);
- paresthesia of the lower extremities at night and upon awakening (for oral administration);
- muscle cramps in the lower limbs at night (for oral administration);
- retinopathy (for oral administration);
- pain and swelling after injury (for external use).
Inside at the beginning of treatment, 1 capsule is prescribed 2 times / day (in the morning and evening), and during the maintenance therapy, 1 capsule / day for 3–4 weeks or more.
At retinopathy the drug is prescribed in 1-2 caps. 3 times / day
Capsules should be taken with meals.
The gel is applied to the affected areas with light, massaging movements until it is completely absorbed 2 times a day in the morning and evening.
Maybe: allergic reactions.
Seldom: external use - urticaria, eczema, dermatitis.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
It is not recommended to take the drug inside in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Data on the use of the drug during lactation is not provided.
The use of Troxevasin is possible as one of the components of complex treatment.
The gel should be applied only to intact skin. Do not apply to open wounds, eyes and mucous membranes.
Currently, cases of an overdose of the drug Troxevasin were reported.
Data on drug interactions drug Troxevasin not provided.
Capsules should be stored in a dry place at a temperature between 15 ° and 25 ° C. The gel should be stored in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 15 ° to 30 ° C.