ASCLESAN CREAM 75G
ASCLESAN CREAM 75G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
biologically active fraction of forest hazel, arnica extract, medicinal leech saliva extract, horse chestnut extract, Japanese Sophora extract, lingonberry leaf extract, beeswax, stearin, olive and vaseline oils, cetyl stearin alcohols, paraffin, Dihydroquercetin, diosmine, ED,, sodium hydroxide.
Tube 75 ml.
Mechanism of action
Askleyan A - effectively relieves fatigue in the legs, helps to normalize blood circulation in case of varicose disease, increases venous tone, normalizes microcirculation in the lower limbs. Askleyan A is successfully used to eliminate blue spots, spider veins and edema in the legs.
Indications and usage
Askleyan A can be used for both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
- varicose veins of the lower extremities, swelling, pain, convulsions, heaviness in the lower limbs, trophic disorders in the lower extremities (cyanosis, trophic ulcers);
Preoperative preparation and postoperative treatment of varicose veins;
-the presence of vascular "stars" and "reticulums" on the skin of the lower extremities;
- hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis, prevention and treatment in the early stages of cellulitis.
Prophylactic administration of Asclesan A is indicated for the so-called risk factors:
- unfavorable heredity (the presence of the disease in parents, grandmothers and grandfathers);
- excess weight;
- work associated with heavy physical exertion, a long stay in a standing or sitting position (surgeons, drivers, dentists, accountants, machine operators).
- Individual intolerance of individual components Asklesan-A;
- children under 12;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration
Asklezan A cream should be applied to the skin with massaging movements 2-3 times a day.
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.