ASKLESAN A CAPITAL 300MG
ASKLESAN A CAPITAL 300MG - 36 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 caps contains a biologically active fraction of forest hazel.
Mechanism of action
Asclesan A is a dietary supplement (BAA) to improve venous circulation in the lower extremities. Asclesan A has the main active ingredient a biologically active fraction of the forest hazel. Askleyan A - effectively relieves fatigue in the legs, helps to normalize blood circulation in case of varicose disease, increases venous tone, normalizes microcirculation in the lower limbs. Askleyan A is successfully used to eliminate blue spots, spider veins and edema in the legs.
Indications and usage
Askleyan A can be used for both therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
- varicose veins of the lower extremities, swelling, pain, convulsions, heaviness in the lower extremities, trophic disorders in the lower extremities (cyanosis, trophic ulcers);
- preoperative preparation and postoperative treatment of varicose veins;
- the presence of vascular "stars" and "reticulums" on the skin of the lower extremities;
- hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis, prevention and treatment in the early stages of cellulitis.
Prophylactic administration of Asclesan A is indicated for the so-called risk factors:
- unfavorable heredity (the presence of the disease in parents, grandparents);
- work associated with heavy physical exertion, prolonged standing or sitting (surgeons, drivers, dentists, accountants, machine operators).
- Individual intolerance to individual components of dietary supplement Asklesan-A;
- children under 12;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration
Asclesan A is prescribed inside of 1 caps. 2-3 times a day with meals with a small amount of water.
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.