ARTROKER CAPSULES 50MG
ARTROKER CAPSULES 50MG - 30PCS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 capsule contains:
- Active substance
- Diacerein 50.0 mg.
- Excipients Lactose monohydrate, povidone, croscarmellose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, Magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Hard gelatin capsule (case) Gelatin, water, brilliant blue dye, titanium dioxide, phloxin B dye, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Hard gelatin capsule (cap) Gelatin, water, brilliant blue dye, titanium dioxide, quinoline yellow dye, phloxin B dye, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxy benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate.
In the blister 10 capsules. In packing 3 blisters.
Mechanism of action
Diacerein inhibits the synthesis and activity of interleukin-1 (IL-1), which plays an important role in the development of inflammation, degradation and subsequent destruction of cartilage in osteoarthritis. Diacerein also slows the formation of metalloproteinases (collagenase), which are involved in the process of cartilage damage. With long-term use, diacerein stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans and does not affect the synthesis of prostaglandins.
Indications and usage
- Primary and secondary osteoarthritis.
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug or high sensitivity to anthraquinone drugs (for example, laxatives).
- Children's and teenage age up to 18 years.
- Lactation period.
- Severe liver failure.
- Severe renal failure.
- intestinal obstruction.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose galactose malabsorption.
- Patients with irritation of the lower intestine drug is prescribed only in special cases.
Dosage and administration
Standard intake of 1 capsule 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening, after meals). Capsules should be swallowed whole, not liquid, and drink water.
The effect of the treatment should be expected in 2-4 weeks. Art broker is applied continuously for a long time or courses of at least 4 months. The duration of the break between treatments is set by the doctor.
- Allergic reactions If you are sensitive to the components of the drug may experience allergic reactions of varying degrees, rash, itching.
- On the part of the digestive system In the initial period of taking the drug, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain may temporarily occur. In this case, the dose should be reduced to 1 capsule per day.
- On the part of the urogenital system There may be an intense urine staining from yellow to brown (depending on pH), which does not require a dose reduction (withdrawal) of the drug.
The duration of treatment, depending on the result achieved, can be long.
In the period preceding the development of the therapeutic effect, Artroker can be taken simultaneously with non-narcotic analgesics and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Periodic monitoring of blood parameters, liver enzyme activity, urine is necessary. When kidney function deteriorates, the doctor must decide to reduce the dose of the drug or cancel it.
The art broker is not recommended to be taken together with drugs that affect the consistency of the intestinal contents (for example, a large amount of fiber).
Antacids reduce the absorption of the drug.
When taken concomitantly with antibiotics or chemotherapeutic drugs that affect the intestinal microflora, the frequency of intestinal adverse events may increase.
- Symptoms: overdose may diarrhea, weakness.
- Treatment: symptomatic. In case of overdose or accidental use of drugs by children, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.