ARCOXIA PILLS 120MG
ARCOXIA PILLS 120MG - 7 TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Indications and usage
Symptomatic therapy of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, pain and inflammatory symptoms associated with acute gouty arthritis.
- complete or incomplete combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis or paranasal sinuses and intolerance to Acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs (including in history);
- erosive and ulcerative changes of the mucous membrane of the stomach or duodenum;
- active Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- cerebrovascular or other bleeding;
- inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis) in the acute phase;
- hemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
- severe heart failure (NYHA functional classes II-IV);
- severe liver failure (more than 9 points on the Child-Pugh scale) or active liver disease;
- severe renal failure (CC less than 30 ml / min), progressive kidney disease, confirmed hyperkalemia;
- the period after coronary artery bypass surgery; peripheral artery disease, cerebrovascular disease, clinically severe coronary artery disease;
- persistently maintained blood pressure values greater than 140/90 mm Hg. st. with uncontrolled arterial hypertension;
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- children's age up to 16 years;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug Arcoxia.
Dosage and administration
Arcoxia pills are taken by mouth, regardless of the meal, with a small amount of water. In osteoarthritis, the recommended dose is 60 mg 1 time per day. In rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, the recommended dose is 90 mg 1 time per day. In acute gouty arthritis, the recommended dose in the acute period is 120 mg 1 time per day. The duration of use of the drug in a dose of 120 mg is not more than 8 days. The minimum effective dose should be used with the shortest possible short course. The average therapeutic dose for pain syndrome is 60 mg once.
Taking Arcoxia requires careful monitoring of blood pressure. All patients in the appointment of the drug should be monitoring blood pressure during the first two weeks of treatment and periodically thereafter. You should also regularly monitor indicators of liver and kidney function. In case of an increase in the level of hepatic transaminases by 3 times or more relative to VGN, the drug should be canceled. Given the increased risk of adverse effects with increasing duration of administration, it is necessary to periodically assess the need to continue taking the drug and the possibility of reducing the dose. Do not use the drug at the same time as other NSAIDs. The shell of the drug Arcoxia contains lactose in small quantities, which should be considered when prescribing the drug to patients with lactase deficiency. During the period of treatment, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor reactions. Patients with episodes of dizziness, drowsiness, or weakness should refrain from activities that require concentration.
In clinical trials, Arcoxia overdose was not reported. In clinical trials, Arcoxia in a single dose of up to 500 mg or multiple intakes of up to 150 mg / day for 21 days did not cause significant toxic effects. An overdose of the drug may cause undesirable effects on the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system and kidneys. In case of overdose, symptomatic therapy is carried out.
Etotrikoksib is not excreted by hemodialysis, the removal of the drug during peritoneal dialysis has not been studied.
Store at a temperature not higher than 30°C. Keep out of the reach of children.