TANTUM ROSE 140ML BOTTLE
TANTUM ROSE 140ML BOTTLE - 5pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
in the form of a clear green liquid with a characteristic mint odor.
1 ml of solution contains benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5 mg;
Excipients: ethanol; glycerol; methyl p-hydroxybenzoate; menthol supplement; saccharin; sodium bicarbonate; quinoline yellow (E104); patented blue V (E131); polysorbate 20; purified water;
in a bottle of 120 ml, 1 bottle complete with a graduated glass in a cardboard box.
in the form of a colorless transparent liquid with a characteristic mint odor.
1 dose contains benzydamine hydrochloride 255 mcg;
Excipients: ethanol; glycerol; methyl p-hydroxybenzoate; menthol supplement; saccharin; sodium bicarbonate; polysorbate 20; purified water;
176 doses (30 ml) in a bottle with a dispenser, 1 bottle in a carton box.
1 pill contains benzydamine hydrochloride 3 mg;
Excipients: isomaltosis; menthol; aspartame; lemon acid; mint supplement; lemon supplement; quinoline yellow (E104); indigotin (E132);
10 pieces. in a plank boxless packaging, 1 package in a carton box.
Powder for the preparation of vaginal solution in the form of homogeneous white granules without lumps and foreign particles.
1 sachet contains benzydamine hydrochloride 500 mg;
Excipients: trimethylacetylammonium-p-toluenesulfonate - 100 mg; Povidone - 0.044 g; sodium chloride - 8.8 g;
9.44 g in bags of paper and polypropylene, 10 pcs. in a carton box.
1 ml of solution contains benzydamine hydrochloride 1 mg;
Excipients: trimethylacetylammonium-p-toluenesulfonate - 10 mg; ethyl alcohol 95 ° - 0.095 mg; polysorbite 20 to 4.5 mg; rose oil - 0,005 ml; purified water - up to 100 ml;
140 ml in a syringe-bottle, in a box of 5 bottles complete with a cannula.
spray d / local approx. - P No. 014279/01-2002, 02.08.02
rr d / local approx. 0.15% - П №014279 / 03-2002, 02.08.02
tabl. d / rasas. - P No. 014279 / 02-2002, 02.08.2002
powder d / prigot. vaginal p-ra 500 mg - P №014275/02-2002, 02.08.02
rr vag. 0.1% - P No. 014275/01-2002, 02.08.2002
Mechanism of action
It belongs to the group of indazols, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent, which has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic (analgesic) and anti-edematous action.
The mechanism of action of benzydamine is associated with the stabilization of cell membranes and the inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis.
Antibacterial activity is manifested due to the rapid penetration of microorganisms through the outer membranes with subsequent damage to cellular structures, impaired metabolic processes and cell lysis.
Benzydamine restores the integrity of the vaginal epithelium, increases its resistance to pathogenic effects, and therefore is effective in various types of erosion.
Inclusion of benzydamine in treatment regimens with other chemotherapeutic drugs significantly increases the effectiveness and reduces the treatment time.
When applied topically, the drug is well resorbed through the mucous membranes, skin, and quickly penetrates into the inflamed tissue.
Benzydamine hydrochloride is metabolized in the body and in the form of metabolites excreted by the kidneys and through the intestines.
Indications and usage
In infectious and inflammatory diseases - as part of combination therapy.
For oral administration:
- inflammatory conditions of the oral cavity and throat: pharyngitis, gingivitis, glossitis, stomatitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, aphthous ulcers, incl. after radiation and Chemotherapy;
- after surgery and injuries (tonsillectomy, fractures of the jaw);
- pain and inflammation after tooth extraction and other medical procedures;
- periodontal disease; periodontal disease;
- oral candidiasis (as part of a combination therapy);
- calculous inflammation of the salivary glands;
For intravaginal use:
- prevention of infectious complications in puerperas and acceleration of reparative and restorative processes in the postpartum period;
- bacterial vaginosis, specific vulvovaginitis (complex therapy), non-specific vulvovaginitis and cervicovaginitis of any etiology,including those secondarily developed during chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- Prevention of pre- and postoperative complications in operative gynecology;
- as a means of personal hygiene women.
For external use (gel):
- insufficiency of the veins of the lower extremities with such manifestations as swelling and pastos of the ankles, a feeling of heaviness in the lower limbs, night cramps, pain and paresthesias due to phlebostasis;
- phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of the superficial veins of the legs (combination therapy); condition after hardening of the veins and phlebectomy, post-phlebitis syndromes.
- Violations of the venous circulation in the lower limbs during pregnancy.
Dosage and administration
Lozenges: adults and children over 10 years appoint 1 pill 3-4 times a day. Hold in your mouth until complete resorption.
Solution for topical use: use 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of the drug to rinse the throat or mouth every 1.5-3 hours to relieve pain. After rinsing the solution must be spit out. You can not swallow!
Topical spray: is indicated for elderly or sick in the postoperative period with inability to rinse the mouth; for adults appoint 4-8 doses every 1.5-3 hours; children aged 6-12 years - 4 doses, children under 6 years old - 1 dose for every 4 kg of body weight (maximum - 4 doses) every 1.5-3 hours.
Vaginal lavage 1-2 times a day: the powder (1 sachet) is dissolved in 500 ml of water (the solution must be warm) and 140 ml are used for a single douching, the procedure is carried out lying, the liquid must remain in the vagina for several minutes.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
For solution - children's age (up to 12 years).
For pills - phenylketonuria.
The drug is not recommended to be taken orally during periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Numbness of the tissues and burning sensation in the mouth (lozenges), dry mouth, drowsiness, allergic reactions (skin rash).
In infectious and inflammatory diseases, it is necessary to use it as part of a combination therapy.
If a burning sensation occurs during the application of the solution, it should be diluted 2-fold with water by adjusting the water level to the risks on the graduated cup.
Caution is prescribed during pregnancy and breastfeeding (tablets, aerosol, powder, solution).
Long (more than 7 days) treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a physician.
Avoid spraying the eyes.
List B. In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C