- BONES AND JOINTS
- COUGH AND ANTIVIRAL
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- INCREASE POTENCY
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA
- STOMACH. INTESTINES. LIVER
- TOPICAL MEDICATIONS
- WEIGHT LOSS. METABOLIC DISORDERS
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEXES
- BEER YEAST
- CALCIUM, D3, FISH OIL
- EYE VITAMINS
- IRON PREPARATIONS
- MACRO AND TRACE ELEMENTS
- MONO-AND MULTIVITAMINS
- SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, LIVER, KIDNEYS
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEXES
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMINS FOR CHILDREN
- VITAMINS FOR MEN
- VITAMINS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING
- VITAMINS FOR SKIN, HAIR, NAILS
- VITAMINS FOR WOMEN
- VITAMINS PREMIUM CLASS SOLGAR (SOLGAR)
- BEAUTY CARE (BISI)
- CERAVE (CERAW)
- DNC (DNC COSMETICS)
- DRY DRY (DRY DRY)
- DUCRAY (DUCRE)
- ELANCYL (ELANSIL)
- ELFAPHARM (ELFA PHARM)
- EVA (EVA)
- FILORGA (FILORGA)
- FITO COSMETICS (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- HORMETA (ORMETA)
- INSTITUT ESTHEDERM (ESTEDERM)
- IQ BEAUTY (IQ BEAUTY)
- KLORANE (CLORAN)
- KNEIPP (KNIPP)
- KORFF (KORFF)
- LA ROCHE-POSAY (LA ROSH POSE)
- LAINO (LENO)
- LIBREDERM (LIBRIDERM)
- COSMETIC BRANDS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Extract for topical and oral use
1000 ml of the drug contains: chamomile flowers 500 g, marigold flowers 250 g, yarrow herb 250 g, ethyl alcohol 40% (ethanol) - sufficient to obtain 1000 ml of extract.
In a bottle of 25 ml of liquid extract.
Mechanism of action
Rotokan has a local anti-inflammatory effect, has hemostatic and antispasmodic properties.
Indications and usage
- In dentistry: in adults - inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and periodontal disease of various etiologies: aphthous stomatitis, periodontitis, ulcerative-necrotic gingivostomatitis.
- In gastroenterology: gastroduodenitis, chronic enteritis and colitis (in complex treatment).
Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Dosage and administration
Locally, inside, rectally. Rotocan is used in the form of an aqueous solution, which is prepared before use by adding 1 teaspoon of rotocan to a glass of warm boiled water. With good portability, the dose can be increased to 3 teaspoons per glass of water.
For diseases of the oral mucosa Rotokan solution is applied by application (15-20 minutes) or rinses (1-2 minutes) 2-3 times a day for 2-5 days.
Periodontal treatment carried out after the removal of dental plaque and curettage of pathological gum pockets. In the gum pockets injected for 20 minutes thin turunda, abundantly moistened with a solution of rotocan. The procedure is carried out 1 time per day, every day or every other day, only 4-6 times.
In Gastroenterology Rotocan is used inside and in microclysters. Inside apply for 1 / 3-1 / 2 glasses of solution 30 minutes before meals or 40-60 minutes after meals, 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks. Microclysters with 50-100 ml of a solution of rotokan are used after a cleansing enema 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment is 3-6 days.
In the dark place at a temperature of from 12 to 15 ° C.