- BONES AND JOINTS
- COUGH AND ANTIVIRAL
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- INCREASE POTENCY
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA
- STOMACH. INTESTINES. LIVER
- TOPICAL MEDICATIONS
- WEIGHT LOSS. METABOLIC DISORDERS
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEXES
- BEER YEAST
- CALCIUM, D3, FISH OIL
- EYE VITAMINS
- IRON PREPARATIONS
- MACRO AND TRACE ELEMENTS
- MONO-AND MULTIVITAMINS
- SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, LIVER, KIDNEYS
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEXES
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMINS FOR CHILDREN
- VITAMINS FOR MEN
- VITAMINS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING
- VITAMINS FOR SKIN, HAIR, NAILS
- VITAMINS FOR WOMEN
- VITAMINS PREMIUM CLASS SOLGAR (SOLGAR)
- BEAUTY CARE (BISI)
- CERAVE (CERAW)
- DNC (DNC COSMETICS)
- DRY DRY (DRY DRY)
- DUCRAY (DUCRE)
- ELANCYL (ELANSIL)
- ELFAPHARM (ELFA PHARM)
- EVA (EVA)
- FILORGA (FILORGA)
- FITO COSMETICS (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- HORMETA (ORMETA)
- INSTITUT ESTHEDERM (ESTEDERM)
- IQ BEAUTY (IQ BEAUTY)
- KLORANE (CLORAN)
- KNEIPP (KNIPP)
- KORFF (KORFF)
- LA ROCHE-POSAY (LA ROSH POSE)
- LAINO (LENO)
- LIBREDERM (LIBRIDERM)
- COSMETIC BRANDS
AMLODIPINE PILLS 10MG
AMLODIPINE PILLS 10MG - 20 TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
pills white, flat-cylinder, with a chamfer.
1 pill contains Amlodipine (in the form of besylate) 5 mg or 10 mg;
Excipients: potato starch, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Calcium stearate.
10, 20 or 30 pills per pack.
Mechanism of action
- selective calcium channel blocker class II. Antihypertensive effect due to a direct relaxing effect on vascular smooth muscle. It is assumed that the antianginal effect of amlodipine is associated with its ability to expand peripheral arterioles; this leads to a decrease in OPSS, reflex tachycardia does not occur. As a result, there is a decrease in myocardial oxygen demand and energy consumption by the heart muscle. On the other hand, amlodipine, apparently, causes the expansion of large-caliber coronary arteries and coronary arterioles in both intact and ischemic myocardial regions. This provides oxygen to the myocardium during spasms of the coronary arteries.
Arterial hypertension (including as part of combination therapy), stable angina, unstable angina (including angina Printsmetal).
Severe arterial hypotension.Hypersensitivity to dihydropyridine derivatives.
Dosage and administration
For adults, by ingestion, the initial dose is 5 mg 1 time / day. If necessary, the dose may be increased.
Maximum dose: when ingestion - 10 mg / day.
Cardiovascular: peripheral edema, palpitations, hyperemia of the skin are possible; when used in high doses - arterial hypotension, arrhythmias, shortness of breath.
Gastrointestinal: nausea, abdominal pain; rarely - gingival hyperplasia.
From the side of the central nervous system: possible headache, fatigue, drowsiness, dizziness.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, itching.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
The safety of using amlodipine during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Application is possible only in cases where the intended benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or child.
With caution used for violations of the liver, with stenosis of the mouth of the aorta, with chronic heart failure. Patients with impaired renal function, as well as elderly patients do not need to reduce the dose. Perhaps the use of amlodipine for the treatment of patients with dilated (non-ischemic) cardiomyopathy, accompanied by severe form of chronic heart failure.
Clinical data on the use of amlodipine in children are not available.
With simultaneous use Amlodipine with other antihypertensive drugs may increase hypotensive action; with means for inhalation anesthesia - possibly increased hypotensive action; with lithium preparations - manifestations of neurotoxicity are possible, incl. nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, ataxia, tremors and / or tinnitus; with sympathomimetics, hypotensive action may be reduced. Indomethacin and other NSAIDs can reduce the hypotensive effect of amlodipine, inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins in the kidneys and / or causing fluid retention.
Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, in places inaccessible to children.
Shelf life - 2 years.