BYOL PILLS COATED 5 MG
BYOL PILLS COATED 5 MG - 30 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Indications and usage
Arterial hypertension; IHD (prevention of angina attacks)
Tablets should be taken in the morning, regardless of the meal, do not chew, drink a small amount of liquid
At arterial hypertension and angina pectoris In all cases, the doctor sets the dosing regimen individually, taking into account the heart rate and the patient's condition. The initial daily dose is 5 mg (sometimes 2.5 mg) 1 time per day, if necessary, the dose is increased to 10 mg 1 time per day. The maximum daily dose is 20 mg.
In patients with severe renal insufficiency (CC less than 20 ml / min) or with severely impaired liver function, the maximum daily dose should not exceed 10 mg.
Dose adjustment for elderly patients is usually not required, but for some patients it may be optimal dose of 5 mg per day.
From the side of the central nervous system: fatigue, weakness, asthenia, dizziness, headache, sleep disturbances, nightmares, mental disorders (depression), limb paresthesias (in patients with intermittent claudication and Raynaud’s syndrome), impaired concentration, myasthenia gravis, tremor.
Special senses: visual impairment, reduced secretion of the tear fluid (should be considered when wearing contact lenses), dryness and soreness of the eyes, conjunctivitis.
Cardiovascular: orthostatic hypotension, chest pain, sinus bradycardia, myocardial conduction disturbance, AV-blockade, withdrawal syndrome (increased angina attacks, increased blood pressure), angiospasm (increased disturbances of the peripheral circulation, cooling of the lower extremities, Raynaud’s syndrome) chronic heart failure.
From the digestive system: dryness of the oral mucosa, nausea, vomiting, dyspepsia, diarrhea, change in taste, abnormal liver function (symptoms of cholestasis), hepatitis, increased ALT, AST, bilirubin.
Respiratory: nasal congestion, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, cough, in predisposed patients laryngitis and bronchospasm.
From the skin: increased sweating, skin hyperemia, rash, psoriasis-like skin reactions, exacerbation of psoriasis symptoms, alopecia.
From the hemopoietic system: thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia.
Allergic reactions: skin itch, rash, urticaria.
Other: increased sweating, back pain, arthralgia, muscle pain, impaired sexual function, dysuria, hyperglycemia (in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus), hypoglycemia (in patients receiving insulin), a hypothyroid state, increased triglycerides.
- severe arterial hypotension (systolic blood pressure less than 90 mm Hg. Art., Especially with myocardial infarction);
- acute heart failure, chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- cardiogenic shock; collapse, pulmonary edema;
- AV block II and III degree (without installing a pacemaker);
- sinoatrial block;
- sick sinus syndrome;
- severe sinus bradycardia (heart rate less than 50 beats / min);
- severe stages of impaired peripheral circulation, Raynaud's disease;
- simultaneous administration of MAO inhibitors (with the exception of MAO type B);
- metabolic acidosis;
- severe forms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (in history);
- age up to 18 years (efficiency and safety have not been established);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- hypersensitivity to Bisoprolol and other components of the drug and to other beta-blockers.
- severe liver failure;
- severe renal failure;
- myasthenia gravis;
- AV blockade I degree;
- Prinzmetal angina;
- depression (including in the anamnesis);
- pheochromocytoma (simultaneous use of alpha-blockers);
- general anesthesia / surgery;
- severe allergic reactions (in history).
Do not abruptly interrupt treatment with Byol because of the risk of developing severe arrhythmias and myocardial infarction.Cancellation is carried out gradually, reducing the dose by 25% every 3-4 days.
Control of patients taking Byol should include measurement of heart rate and blood pressure (at the beginning of treatment - daily, then once every 3-4 months), ECG, determination of glucose level in patients with diabetes.
Keep out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.