RIMECOR PILLS 20MG
RIMECOR PILLS 20MG - 30 TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- IHD: prevention of strokes (as part of complex therapy);
- chorioretinal vascular disorders;
- dizziness of vascular origin;
- Cochleo-vestibular disorders of the ischemic nature (tinnitus, hearing loss).
Dosage and administration
The drug is taken orally during meals.
The recommended dose is 40-60 mg / day (2-3 tab.) In 2-3 doses. The duration of the course of therapy is determined individually.
Gastrointestinal: rarely - gastralgia, nausea, vomiting.
Allergic reactions: pruritus
Other: rarely - headache, feeling of palpitations.
- renal failure (CC <15 ml / min);
- severe liver dysfunction;
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- children's and teenage age up to 18 years (efficiency and safety are not established);
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
Application for violations of the liver
The drug is contraindicated for use in marked violations of the liver.
Application for violations of kidney function
The drug is contraindicated for use in renal failure (CC <15 ml / min).
The drug is not intended for the relief of angina attacks.
On the background of drug treatment in patients with coronary artery disease there is a significant decrease in the daily need for nitrates.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
The use of the drug does not affect the ability to engage in potentially hazardous activities that require increased attention and high-speed psychomotor reactions.
Currently, no cases of overdose of Rimecor have been reported.
Drug interactions drug Rimecor not described.
Pharmacy sales terms
Terms and conditions of storage
List B. The drug should be stored in a dry, dark place, out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.