ACECARDOL PILLS 50MG
ACECARDOL PILLS 50MG - 30 TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Enteric coated tablet.
1 pill contains Acetylsalicylic acid 50 mg.
In the package 30 pcs.
Acecardol - nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). The mechanism of action of acetylsalicylic acid is irreversible inhibition of COX, as a result of which blockade of thromboxane A2 is synthesized and platelet aggregation is suppressed. It is believed that acetylsalicylic acid has other mechanisms for suppressing platelet aggregation, which expands its scope in various vascular diseases. Acetylsalicylic acid also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic effects.
- prevention of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors (for example, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, arterial hypertension, obesity, smoking, old age) and repeated myocardial infarction;
- prevention of recurrent myocardial infarction;
- unstable angina;
- prevention of stroke (including in patients with a transient violation of cerebral circulation);
- prevention of transient cerebrovascular accident;
- prevention of thromboembolism after operations and invasive interventions on the vessels (for example, aorto-coronary bypass surgery, carotid artery endarterectomy, arterio-venous bypass surgery, carotid artery angioplasty);
- prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism and its branches (for example, during prolonged immobilization as a result of a large surgical intervention).
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract;
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- bronchial asthma induced by taking salicylates and NSAIDs, the Fernan-Widal triad, (a combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis and paranasal sinuses and intolerance to ASA);
- combined use with Methotrexate at a dose of 15 mg / week. and more;
- I and III trimesters of pregnancy;
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- age up to 18 years;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid and / or other components of the drug;
- Hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs.
Dosage and administration
Tablets Atsekardola should be taken orally, before meals, with a large amount of liquid. Acecardol intended for prolonged use. The duration of therapy is determined by the attending physician. The average dose is 100-200 mg / or 300 mg every other day (the first pill must be chewed for faster absorption).
Allergic reactions: urticaria, angioedema, Anaphylactic reactions.
On the part of the digestive system: nausea, heartburn, vomiting, abdominal pain, ulcerative lesions of the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum (including perforative), gastrointestinal bleeding, increased activity of liver enzymes.
On the part of the respiratory system: bronchospasm.
On the part of the blood system: increased bleeding; rarely - anemia.
From the side of the central nervous system: dizziness, tinnitus.
The patient can take Acecardol after prescribing a doctor. Acetylsalicylic acid can provoke bronchospasm, as well as cause attacks of asthma and other hypersensitivity reactions. Risk factors are a history of bronchial asthma, hay fever, nasal polyposis, chronic diseases of the respiratory system, and allergic reactions to other drugs (eg, skin reactions, itching, urticaria).a
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.