FENILIN PILLS 30 MG
FENILIN PILLS 30 MG - 20 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 pill contains:
- Active ingredients
- Phenindione 0.03 g
Milk sugar, potato starch, talc, citric acid.
In the blister pack of 20 tablets. In packing 1 blister.
Indications and usage
- Prevention and treatment:
- Thromboembolic complications in myocardial infarction.
- Embolic (but not hemorrhagic!) Stroke.
- Embolic lesions of various organs.
- To prevent blood clots in the postoperative period.
- Suction and distribution
After ingestion quickly and almost completely absorbed.
Histohematic barriers pass and accumulate in the tissues.
- Metabolism and excretion
Metabolized in the liver.
Excreted by the kidneys in unchanged form and in the form of metabolites.
Fenilin refers to the means that affect blood clotting, indirect anticoagulants.
It causes hypoprothrombinemia, caused by a violation of the process of formation of prothrombin in the liver, and also reduces the formation of factors VII, IX and X. The cumulative effect of phenylin is greater than that of neodicoumarin. When ingestion reduction in the concentration of coagulation factors occurs within 8-10 hours after taking fenilina and reaches a maximum after 24-30 hours.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Use in the first trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
Phenylin should not be administered in the first days after birth.
- Contraindicated in:
- The baseline prothrombin level is below 70%.
- Hemorrhagic diathesis and other diseases that are accompanied by a decrease in blood clotting.
- Increased vascular permeability.
- Pregnancy (I trimester).
- Impaired liver and kidney function.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Caution is prescribed for:
- Pulmonary embolism (including in oncology).
- The elderly.
You should not prescribe fenilin during menstruation (taking the drug is stopped for 2 days before the onset of menstruation) and in the first days after birth.
May cause allergic reactions (dermatitis, fever), diarrhea, nausea, hepatitis. Possible headache, fever, suppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis, with long-term use - micro-and gross hematuria.
In some patients, the palms are colored orange and the urine is pink. Occasionally, phenylin may cause bleeding.
With simultaneous use with Heparin, salicylates, sulfonamides, cimetidine, an increase in the anticoagulant effect is noted. Enhance the effect of anabolic, azathioprine, Allopurinol, Amiodarone,narcotics, androgens glands.
Propranolod, urine alkalizing agents, vitamin K, Ascorbic acid, antacids, phenazone, barbiturates, Haloperidol, diuretics, Carbamazepine, oral contraceptives, meprotan, rifampicin, Kolestiramin weaken the effect of fenindione.
- Symptoms: the phenomena described in the section "Side effect" are possible.
- Treatment. Antagonist in overdose of phenylin is vitamin K. In these cases, you must stop taking the drug and immediately begin the introduction of Vikasol intramuscularly (1-2 ml of 1% solution 3 times a day), appoint vitamin P or rutin, ascorbic acid, Calcium chloride. According to indications, transfusion of fresh single-group blood is carried out in hemostatic doses (75-100 ml).
Dosage and administration
The drug is prescribed inside.
On the first day, they take in a daily dose of 0.12-0.18 g (in 3-4 doses), on the second day - in a daily dose of 0.09-0.15 g, in the following days - at 0.03-0, 06 g per day, depending on the level of prothrombin in the blood (the prothrombin index is maintained within the range of 50-40%).
The highest dose for adults inside: single - 0.05 g daily - 0.2 g
Treatment with phenylin is carried out under the strict supervision of a physician with the obligatory systematic examination of the blood levels of prothrombin and other factors of blood clotting. Termination of treatment should be carried out gradually.
- For the prevention of thromboembolic complications
For the prevention of thromboembolic complications prescribed by 0.03 g 1-2 times a day.
- In acute thrombosis
In acute thrombosis, phenylin is prescribed together with heparin.
Treatment should be carried out under close medical supervision with a mandatory systematic study of the blood levels of prothrombin and other clotting factors.
Systematically conduct general urine tests for early detection of hematuria.
In some patients, the palms are stained orange and urine pink, which is associated with the metabolism of fenilina and is not dangerous.
- Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.