- BONES AND JOINTS
- COUGH AND ANTIVIRAL
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- INCREASE POTENCY
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA
- STOMACH. INTESTINES. LIVER
- TOPICAL MEDICATIONS
- WEIGHT LOSS. METABOLIC DISORDERS
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEXES
- BEER YEAST
- CALCIUM, D3, FISH OIL
- EYE VITAMINS
- IRON PREPARATIONS
- MACRO AND TRACE ELEMENTS
- MONO-AND MULTIVITAMINS
- SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, LIVER, KIDNEYS
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEXES
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMINS FOR CHILDREN
- VITAMINS FOR MEN
- VITAMINS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING
- VITAMINS FOR SKIN, HAIR, NAILS
- VITAMINS FOR WOMEN
- VITAMINS PREMIUM CLASS SOLGAR (SOLGAR)
- BEAUTY CARE (BISI)
- CERAVE (CERAW)
- DNC (DNC COSMETICS)
- DRY DRY (DRY DRY)
- DUCRAY (DUCRE)
- ELANCYL (ELANSIL)
- ELFAPHARM (ELFA PHARM)
- EVA (EVA)
- FILORGA (FILORGA)
- FITO COSMETICS (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- HORMETA (ORMETA)
- INSTITUT ESTHEDERM (ESTEDERM)
- IQ BEAUTY (IQ BEAUTY)
- KLORANE (CLORAN)
- KNEIPP (KNIPP)
- KORFF (KORFF)
- LA ROCHE-POSAY (LA ROSH POSE)
- LAINO (LENO)
- LIBREDERM (LIBRIDERM)
- COSMETIC BRANDS
HONDA GLUCOSAMINE MAXIMUM PILLS
HONDA GLUCOSAMINE MAXIMUM PILLS - 30 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
For joints and spinal column
Under normal conditions of the body, the cartilage in each of the joints produces a sufficient amount of substances to create “cushioning and lubrication”, constantly compensating for their losses resulting from normal wear and tear. But for various reasons (age, athletic load, work specifics, trauma, obesity, heredity), cartilage in one or many joints cannot produce a sufficient amount of “lubricant and shock absorber”. This accelerates the wear and tear of the joint cartilage, as a result of which the joint cannot fully function.
Recently, chondroprotectors, literally "protectors of articular cartilage", have been used throughout the world to maintain healthy joints. One of the main chondroprotectors is Glucosamine.
- helps to maintain the cartilage tissue of the joints and spine in a healthy state;
- natural renewal of the cartilage tissue of the joints and spine;
- contributes to maintaining the mobility of joints.
Glucosamine hydrochloride is obtained from marine crustacean chitin. It is a natural component of articular cartilage, is used in the body by chondrocytes as the starting material for the synthesis of Chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, stimulates the synthesis of collagen,which are so necessary for the normal functioning of the joints. Additional amounts of glucosamine contribute to the process of natural cartilage tissue renewal.
Vitamins of group B (B2, AT6, AT12, folic acid) contribute to the normal functioning of cartilage tissues.
- Adults take 1 pill daily with meals.
- Reception duration - not less than 3 months.
- If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
Persons with individual intolerance to the components of the product, pregnant, lactating.
Before use, consult with your doctor.