ARTHROACTIVE CAPSULES - 36 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
One capsule Artro-asset contains: oil extract of seeds of Pinus sibirica Du Tour (Siberian cedar) and roots of Curcuma longa L. (Curcuma) - 267 mg; dry extract of resin Boswellia carteri Birdw (incense tree) - 30 mg; natural lemon essential oil - Zmg.
Reception Artro-asset helps:
- reduce and remove the process of inflammation;
- reduce pain in the affected joint;
- reduce swelling and swelling of the joint;
- activate blood circulation in the joint area;
- improve mobility and function of the affected joints.
Indications and usage
recommended for use with:
- osteoarthrosis (osteoarthritis), including those complicated by NSAID gastropathies (erosion and ulcers of the stomach and duodenum);
- rheumatoid, psoriatic, juvenile arthritis;
- pain syndromes in the back and spine;
- spinal osteochondrosis, spondyloarthrosis;
- ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis);
- joint injuries in the acute period.
Dosage and administration
It should be taken by adults and children over 12 years, 2 capsules 2-3 times a day, drinking water during meals.
It is recommended to take courses for 2-4 weeks, with breaks of 2 weeks.
Individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Not a cure.
Since ArthroActive capsules contain turmeric root extract, which has a moderate choleretic effect, taking the drug in rare cases can cause heartburn and a feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium. If these symptoms appear, it is recommended to reduce the dosage.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Shelf life 12 months.