TRIGRIM PILLS 10 MG
TRIGRIM PILLS 10 MG - 30 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mechanism of action
Trigrim has a dieter effect.
Indications and usage
- swelling caused by heart failure, diseases of the liver, kidneys and lungs;
- primary arterial hypertension (used as monotherapy or in combination with other antihypertensive drugs).
- hepatic coma and precomatose state;
- chronic renal failure with increasing azotemia;
- arterial hypotension;
- lactation period (no data on the use during lactation);
- age up to 18 years (efficiency and safety have not been established);
- Hypersensitivity to Torsemide and sulfonamides.
Carefully Trigrim should be used in patients with diabetes mellitus, gout, impaired water and electrolyte balance, impaired liver function, cirrhosis of the liver, and a predisposition to hyperuricemia.
Dosage and administration
Trigrim is prescribed for adults, by mouth, regardless of the meal.
When edema drug is prescribed in a dose of 5 mg 1 time / day. If necessary, the dose can be gradually increased to 20 mg 1 time / day.In some cases, it is recommended to use up to 40 mg / day.
From the hemopoietic system: in some cases, a decrease in the number of erythrocytes and leukocytes, as well as platelets.
Metabolism: in some cases - hypovolemia, electrolyte imbalance, hypokalemia, elevated serum uric acid, glucose and lipids.
Cardiovascular: in some cases - circulatory disorders and thromboembolism (due to dehydration), a decrease in blood pressure.
From the digestive system: symptoms of impaired gastrointestinal function, loss of appetite, dry mouth; in some cases - increased activity of liver enzymes (including GGT), pancreatitis.
On the part of the urinary system: acute urinary retention, increased urea and plasma creatinine levels.
CNS and peripheral nervous system: headache, dizziness, weakness, drowsiness, confusion, convulsions, paresthesias in the limbs.
From the senses: visual disturbances, tinnitus, deafness.
Allergic reactions: pruritus, rash and photosensitivity.
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.