A-CERUMEN MEANS FOR FLUSHING THE EAR CANAL 2 ML
A-CERUMEN MEANS FOR FLUSHING THE EAR CANAL 2 ML - 5 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Solution for topical use in vials.
In a dropper vial, 2 ml of solution. In the package of 5 bottles.
Mechanism of action
A-CERUMEN is a multifunctional otolaryngological agent for washing the ear canal.
Indications and usage
Dissolving existing sulfuric plug,
The prevention of the formation of sulfur plugs,
Regular ear hygiene with increased sulfur formation in the ear canal,
Also, the drug can be useful to people using hearing aids, telephone headsets, while practicing water sports.
The drug is contraindicated in inflammatory diseases of the ears - otitis
Contraindicated in perforation of the eardrum, which separates the ear and middle ear
Hypersensitivity to a-cerumen components
Contraindicated in children under 2.5 years.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
The drug is not contraindicated during pregnancy, has no adverse effect on the fetus.
Dosage and administration
When using the hearing aid - do not forget to take it off before using the drug A-Cerumen.
Instructions for use:
- Open the bottle by turning the top.
- For processing the right ear - tilt (in the "lying" - turn) head to the left.
- By pressing the bottle once, pour A-Cerumen into the ear and maintain the position of the head: for 1 minute.
- Tilt your head (turn - if the treatment is carried out in the "lying" position) to the right and let the residues of the preparation and dissolved sulfur tube flow out freely.
- Wipe the discharge from the ear with a cotton swab.
- To completely clean the ear canal from the dissolved remnants of the sulfur plug, rinse with clean water or physiological 0.9% NaCl solution.
- Cotton daddies are not recommended, as their use causes increased sulfur formation and may cause injury to the eardrum.
- Repeat the procedure for the other ear.
For regular ear hygiene, use A-Cerumen 2 times a week.
If there are sulfur plugs, rinse the ear with A-Cerumen for 3-4 days in the morning and evening.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow.
When otitis media, pain of the external auditory canal, before use in children under 2.5 years of age, consultation with a doctor is necessary.
Insert the vial into the ear canal shallowly to avoid irritation.
Store the drug in a dry, dark place.