INGALIPT SPRAY 45ML
INGALIPT SPRAY 45ML
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Instructions for use
Spray "Ingalipt Vialayn" - a combined tool that combines antiseptic and anti-inflammatory components. The effect of the Ingalipt Vialine spray is based on a rationally selected combination of the antiseptic effect of eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil with the universal antiseptic Chlorhexidine. The combination of a chemical agent with plant components allows not only to potentiate antimicrobial activity, but also to reduce the number of side effects.
The combination of the components of the spray “Ingalipt Vialayn” has a mild effect on the oral mucosa, is well tolerated, suitable for both long-term use and for prophylactic purposes.
active substances: chlorhexidine digluconate 20%, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil; excipient: glycerin, purified water.
Chlorhexidine is an antimicrobial drug that belongs to universal antiseptics and is included in the WHO list of essential drugs (WHO Model List of Essential Medicines).Affects a wide range of pathogens - bacteria, viruses, fungi, gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms.
Differs in low toxicity, absence of an unpleasant smell. It is safe and does not have irritant action. Chlorhexidine binds strongly to the surface layers of the skin, mucous membrane and the surface of the teeth, which ensures the preservation of the antiseptic effect for 12 hours.
· Eucalyptus oil contains euglobalas and cineole, which have a pronounced antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. They are active against gram-positive, gram-negative microorganisms, detrimental effect on fungi and protozoa.
Polyphenolic compounds of eucalyptus enhance the antimicrobial effect, which have an astringent effect (denature protoplasmic proteins of microorganisms and prevent their development).
· Peppermint oil has analgesic activity and is used as an adjuvant for colds, various inflammations of the upper respiratory tract. · Glycerin has a softening effect on the mucous membrane.
· At spraying of a spray “Ingalipt Vialayn” the components of the preparation are dispersed, thus increasing their activity. As a result, the effect can be obtained with a lower dose of the agent;
· The small size of the particles leads to a high degree of their penetration into folds, pockets, cavities and other hard-to-reach places on the mucous membranes;
· The bottle is hermetically closed. The product is not contaminated from the outside, does not dry out and is protected from moisture;
· The dispenser spray provides accurate application and dispensing.
Method of application:
Spray "Ingalipt Vialayn" is applied topically from 2 to 3 times per day for irrigation of the mucous membrane of the mouth, throat, pharynx. For use, direct the nozzle to the mucous membrane and press the spray head. At the time of injection is recommended to hold your breath. It is advisable not to eat and drink for 20-30 minutes. Do not allow the drug to get into the eyes. If this happens, wash your eyes with plenty of water.
individual intolerance of individual components.
Storage conditions: at temperatures from + 5 ° С to + 25 ° С in a place protected from direct sunlight and inaccessible to children.
spray for local use in bottles of 45 ml.Each bottle together with the application instruction is placed in cardboard packing.