TANTUM VERDE PILLS MINT
TANTUM VERDE PILLS MINT - 20 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and ENT organs (various etiologies):
- gingivitis, glossitis, stomatitis (including after radiation and chemotherapy);
- sore throat, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis;
- candidiasis of the oral mucosa (in combination therapy);
- calculous inflammation of the salivary glands;
- after surgery and injuries (tonsillectomy, fractures of the jaw);
- after treatment or removal of teeth;
- periodontal disease.
In infectious and inflammatory diseases requiring systemic treatment, the use of Tantum is necessary.® Verde as part of combination therapy.
Dosage and administration
Tablets for sucking 3 mg: adults, elderly patients and children from 3 years old should be prescribed 1 pill 3-4 times a day. Keep the pill in the mouth until completely absorbed (for greater effect, it is desirable for as long as possible).
Solution for topical administration 0.15%: adults, elderly patients and children from 12 years old are prescribed to rinse the throat or oral cavity, use 15 ml of the drug (measuring cup is attached) 2-3 times a day.
- undiluted solution is used for rinsing in inflammatory processes;
- diluted solution (15 ml of the drug and 15 ml of water mixed in a measuring cup) should be used daily for hygienic rinsing of the mouth and throat.
Spray for topical administration dosed 0.255 mg / dose: adults and elderly patients are prescribed 4–8 doses every 1.5–3 h;
- for children aged 3-6 years, 1-4 doses (maximum - 4 doses) every 1.5-3 hours;
- children aged 6-12 years, 4 doses every 1.5-3 hours.
A course of treatment:
- in inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and ENT organs (of various etiologies): from 4 to 15 days;
- in case of odonto-dental pathology: from 6 to 25 days;
- after surgery and injuries (tonsillectomy, fractures of the jaw) when applying the spray and solution: from 4 to 7 days.
When using the drug for a long time, you need to consult a doctor.
Local reactions: dry mouth, feeling of numbness, burning in the mouth.
Allergic reactions: skin rash.
Very rarely: laryngism.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug;
- children's age up to 3 years;
- children's age up to 12 years (for the application of a solution of 0.15%);
- Phenylketonuria (for the use of tablets).
Use during pregnancy and lactation
You can use the drug during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
Use in children
Contraindicated in children under 3 years. A solution of 0.15% is contraindicated in children under the age of 12 years.
Use in elderly patients
Assign according to indications
If a burning sensation occurs during the application of the solution, the solution should be diluted twice with water, by adjusting the water level to the risks in the graduated cup.
Avoid spraying the eyes.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other activities requiring increased attention.
Currently about cases of drug overdose Tantum® Verde was not reported.
Not established clinically significant drug interaction Tantum® Verde with other drugs.
Pharmacy sales terms
Over the counter.
Terms and conditions of storage
Tablets for resorption - at a temperature not higher than 25 ° С, in a dark place. Solution for topical use - at a temperature not higher than 25 ° С, in a dark place. Dosed topical spray - at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C, protected from light. Keep out of the reach of children!