RHINOSTOP AQUA SOFT NOSE WASH SPRAY 50ML
RHINOSTOP AQUA SOFT NOSE WASH SPRAY 50ML
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
clear colorless liquid
Sprays containing sea water with isotonic salt concentration:
1. Rinostop® Aqua Baby 125 ml
2. Rinostop® Aqua Soft 50 ml
3. Rinostop® Aqua Soft 125 ml
4. Rinostop® Aqua Norm 125 ml
Sprays containing seawater with hypertonic salt concentration:
1. Rinostop® Aqua Forte 50 ml
2. Rinostop® Aqua Forte 125 ml
All forms are available in aluminum cylinders under pressure with an internal antiseptic coating.
Natural sea water.
Isotonic salt concentration: NaCl content 9 g / l.
Hypertonic salt concentration: content of 22 g / l.
Rinostop® Aqua contains seawater macro and microelements: K, Mg, Na, Ca, Cl.
Риностоп® Aqua does not contain preservatives.
- Thoroughly rinses all parts of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx, actively cleansing them from bacteria, viruses, allergens, crusts, mucus, dust particles.
- It has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect, relieves irritation.
- Reduces swelling of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx, helps restore nasal breathing.
- Accelerates the processes of regeneration of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx, reduces the risk of complications after operations in the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses.
- Stimulates the protective function of the ciliary epithelium, helps to maintain the normal physiological state of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx.
- Increases therapeutic efficacy of drugs applied to the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity (vasoconstrictor, antibiotics, antiallergic, etc.), reduces their consumption and side effects.
- Increases local immunity.
Indications and usage
Prevention and complex treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx (infectious, allergic, atrophic):
- acute and chronic rhinitis (runny nose)
- acute and chronic sinusitis (including sinusitis)
- acute and chronic adenoiditis
- allergic and vasomotor rhinitis
- subatrophic rhinitis (dry mucous membrane)
Comprehensive treatment of acute respiratory diseases, including ARVI and flu. Daily hygiene of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx (including in conditions of unfavorable environmental conditions).
Prevention of acute respiratory diseases, including SARS and influenza during epidemics.
Condition after surgery in the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses.
Preparation of the nasal mucosa for the use of drugs.
RHINOSTOP® AQUA BABY - 125 ml nasal spray - intended for use in children since birth for daily hygiene of the nasal cavity, moisturizing the mucous membranes and treatment of rhinitis.Equipped with a special restrictive nozzle and a super-soft spray system for careful and gentle use in babies from the first days of life and toddlers.
RHINOSTOP® AQUA SOFT - nasal spray with a volume of 50 and 125 ml - intended for use in children from 6 months and adults for special daily care with allergic rhinitis and moisturizing of the nasal mucosa with increased dryness, especially during the heating season.
RHINOSTOP® AQUA NORM - 125 ml nasal spray - intended for use in children from 3 years and adults for intensive washing of the nasal cavity in order to prevent the development of colds in the season, as well as washing the nasal cavity before the introduction of drugs in order to increase the bioavailability and deeper penetration of the latter. The intensity of washing is provided by jetting seawater.
RHINOSTOP® AQUA FORTE - 50 and 125 ml nasal spray - intended for use in children from 6 months and adults with severe congestion nasal and rhinitis treatment. Product properties are due to hypertonic solution sea water.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding are not contraindications.
at room temperature out of the reach of children.
Balloon under pressure: protect from direct sunlight and temperature above 50 ° C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Pharmacy sales conditions:
over the counter.