DOCTOR MOM PASTILLES FOR COUGH PINEAPPLE
DOCTOR MOM PASTILLES FOR COUGH PINEAPPLE - 20 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 pastille (pineapple) contains:
- Active substances
- Dry extracts isolated from:
- Roots of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 15 mg.
- Root ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 10 mg.
- Fruits emblyki medicinal (Emblica officinalis) 10 mg.
- Excipients Sucrose, dextrose liquid, glycerol, citric acid monohydrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, mint essence, pineapple flavoring, BQ Supra dye (a mixture of brilliant blue and quinoline yellow dyes).
In a strip of 4 lozenges. In a pack of cardboard 5 strips.
Mechanism of action
Dr. IOM - combined herbal remedy with expectorant and anti-inflammatory effects. The effects of the drug due to the properties of its constituent components.
Extract of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has an expectorant, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect.
Extract of ginger medicinal (Zingiber officinale) has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Emblica officinalis extract (Emblica officinalis) has anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects.
Menthol has an analgesic, antispasmodic and antiseptic effect.
Indications and usage
- Symptomatic therapy of acute and chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract, accompanied by dry cough:
- Laryngitis (including professional "lecturing" laryngitis).
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
The experience of clinical use of the drug in children (under 18) is missing.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
The drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation due to the lack of clinical data.
Dosage and administration
Adults appoint 1 pastilka every 2 hours.
Pastilles should be slowly absorbed in the mouth. The maximum daily dose is 10 lozenges. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
- Possible: allergic reactions.
The drug contains sugar, which must be considered when prescribing it to patients with diabetes mellitus, as well as persons on a low-calorie diet.
Concurrent use with antitussive drugs, as well as with drugs that reduce the formation of sputum is not recommended, because this makes it difficult to discharge liquefied sputum.
- At a temperature not higher than 30 ° C in a dry place.