DR. MOM PASTILLES COUGH ORANGE
DR. MOM PASTILLES COUGH ORANGE - 20 PCS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 pastille (orange) contains:
- Dry extracts isolated from:
- Roots of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 15 mg.
- Root ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 10 mg.
- Fruits emblyki medicinal (Emblica officinalis) 10 mg.
- Levomenthol 7 mg.
- Excipients Sucrose, dextrose liquid, glycerol, citric acid monohydrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, orange flavoring, mint essence, the dusk "Sunset" yellow.
In the blister 4 pastilles. In packing 5 blisters.
Mechanism of action
Dr. IOM - combined herbal remedy with expectorant and anti-inflammatory effects. The effects of the drug due to the properties of its constituent components.
- Extract of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has expectorant, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic action.
- Ginger medicinal extract (Zingiber officinale) It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- Emblica officinalis extract (Emblica officinalis) Has an anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
- Menthol Has an analgesic, antispasmodic and antiseptic action.
Indications and usage
- Symptomatic therapy of acute and chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract, accompanied by dry cough:
- Laryngitis (including professional "lecturing" laryngitis).
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
The experience of clinical use of the drug in children (under 18) is missing.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
The drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation due to the lack of clinical data.
Dosage and administration
Adults appoint 1 pastilka every 2 hours.
Pastilles should be slowly absorbed in the mouth.
The maximum daily dose is 10 lozenges.
The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
- Allergic reactions are possible.
The drug contains sugar, which must be considered when prescribing it to patients with diabetes mellitus, as well as persons on a low-calorie diet.
Concurrent use with antitussive drugs, as well as with drugs that reduce the formation of sputum is not recommended, because this makes it difficult to discharge liquefied sputum.
To date, cases of overdose Dr. Mom vegetable lozenges for cough have been reported.
- The drug should be stored in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.