CITRAMON P PILLS
CITRAMON P PILLS - 20TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mechanism of action
CITRAMON P is a combined drug whose effect is due to the effects of its constituent components. Acetylsalicylic acid has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects due to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. Phenacetin has antipyretic and analgesic effects. Caffeine affects the vascular tone of the brain, and also enhances the effect of acetylsalicylic acid and phenacetin in this combination.
Indications and usage
- moderately pronounced pain syndrome of various etiologies: headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, arthralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea;
- Fever with ARVI, influenza and rheumatic diseases
- peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
- gastrointestinal bleeding (including history);
- severe impaired liver and / or kidney function;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- hypersensitivity to the drug components
Dosage and administration
The drug is taken orally.
Assign adults and children over 14 years of age on 1-3 tab. 3 times / dayThe maximum daily dose for adults - 6 tab.
Possible: heartburn, nausea, epigastric pain, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, (including those complicated by bleeding), increased bleeding, urticaria.