THE APPLICATORS WARMING UP FOR A NECK OF A SHOULDER AND WRIST DISPOSABLE
THE APPLICATORS WARMING UP FOR A NECK OF A SHOULDER AND WRIST DISPOSABLE - 2PCS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Neck, Shoulder and Wrist Applicator
ThermalCare® warming applicators for the neck, shoulders and wrists have a deep warming effect and allow you to relieve pain for up to 12 hours for a long time without the use of drugs. Specially designed to meet the anatomical features of the structure of the body. For single use.
ThermalCare® warming applicators help relieve neck, shoulder and wrist pains up to 12 hours without the use of medications.
- ThermalCare® Warming Applicator provides a long lasting pain relief effect without medication due to its deep warming effect.
- Exposure to intense heat promotes deep muscle relaxation, improved blood flow, and pain relief.
- For maximum effect, it is recommended to wear a warming applicator for 12 hours.
- Heating of the cells of the applicator begins immediately when opening the package with the applicator.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Thin, imperceptible under clothes, does not constrain movements.
Dosage and administration
For external use only!
one.Open the bag with the warming applicator immediately before use.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Apply to the skin with dark warming up cells in the area of pain.
4. Fix the applicator.
Please note: the adhesive layer will be better attached to the skin if it is dry and not covered with oils or lotions.
When applying a warming wrist applicator, do not allow overheating of the heating cells.
Persons 55 years and older are advised not to use the applicator during sleep.
Do not use the applicator for more than 12 hours for one day.
1. Heating of the cell begins after opening the bag with the applicator and contact with oxygen.
2. Oxygen activates the chemical processes of heat.
3. The cell is heated to a maximum temperature of 40 ° within 30 minutes.
4. Heat exposure lasts up to 12 hours.
Iron powder, water, sodium chloride, Sodium thiosulfate, Activated carbon, absorbent thickener.
For relief of pain in muscles, joints and ligaments associated with:
With chronic or acute pain.
Patients with diabetes, circulatory disorders, cardiovascular disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and pregnant women you must consult a doctor before applying the applicator.
Do not apply:
- If the cell warms up and / or the packaging is damaged.
- Simultaneously with warming ointments or other warming agents.
- On damaged skin areas.
- On open wounds, bruises that have occurred in the last 48 hours.
- In areas of skin that have lost sensitivity to heat.
Persons who do not have the ability to follow all available instructions or remove the patch themselves, including children, newborns, and some elderly people.