PLASTER SALON ANESTHETIC 7X10 CM
PLASTER SALON ANESTHETIC 7X10 CM - 5PCS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Japanese anesthetic patch Salonpas Pain Relief Patch is highly effective in arthritis, sprains, muscle tension, pain in the shoulders, back and joints, as well as the mouth of a stiff neck.
- Use for external use only.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes and eyes.
- It is forbidden to use the patch in conjunction with other external anesthetics, as well as in conjunction with a heating pad.
- Do not use the tool for allergies to Aspirin and salicylates.
- It is not recommended to apply a plaster on damaged and wounded skin.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, for persons under 12 years old, as well as in cases of hypersensitivity to topical agents, it is recommended to consult a specialist before using the agent.
- If itching, irritation or a severe rash on the skin occurs and if the symptoms persist for 5 days, you should immediately seek medical attention.
Mode of application
- Remove the protective film from the patch and apply it on clean, dry skin.
- Use no longer than 8 hours.
- It is not recommended to use more than 4 plates per day. Duration of use should not exceed 5 days in a row.
- Do not use more than 2 patches per day on the same problem area.
Ingredients: methyl salicylate - 10%, levomenthol - 3%.
Keep the drug from direct sunlight at a temperature not higher than 25 degrees.