KETANOV AMPOULES 30MG/ML
KETANOV AMPOULES 30MG/ML - 10pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory and pronounced analgesic effect. The mechanism of action is due to inhibition of the enzyme cyclooxygenase and inhibition of the synthesis of prostaglandins.
Ketanov has no sedative effect, does not affect opioid receptors. Ketanov does not cause depression of the respiratory center and does not affect the psychomotor functions.
Indications and usage
Short-term relief of pain of various origins, including:
- postoperative pain (including after abdominal, gynecological, orthopedic operations);
- pain syndrome with dislocations, fractures and injuries of soft tissues;
- toothache (including after dental surgery);
- pain in the postpartum period;
- pain syndrome in oncological diseases;
- pain syndrome in osteoarthritis;
Ketanov are not indicated for use in chronic pain syndrome.
Clinical data on acute overdose of the drug is not.
AT experimental studies After a single injection of 100 mg / kg body weight, the animals showed symptoms such as decreased activity, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, and vomiting.
With the simultaneous use of Ketanov with other NSAIDs increases the risk of side effects.
In vitro ketorolac reduces the binding of Warfarin to plasma proteins.
The drug should be stored in a dry, dark place at temperatures not above 25 ° C.