COFICYL PLUS PILL
COFICYL PLUS PILL - 10tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Coficyl plus - pills:
1 pill contains Acetylsalicylic acid 0.3 g, Paracetamol 0.1 g and caffeine 0.05 g; in the package 10 pcs.
Mechanism of action
Kofitsil-plus has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect.
Indications and usage
Pain syndrome of weak and moderate severity (of various genesis):
- with ARD;
- with flu.
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract (in the acute phase);
- Gastrointestinal bleeding;
- "aspirin" asthma;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- portal hypertension;
- avitaminosis K;
- renal failure;
- pregnancy (I and III trimesters);
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- severe arterial hypertension;
- severe course of CHD;
- increased excitability;
- sleep disorders;
- surgical interventions involving bleeding;
- children's age (up to 15 years - the risk of Reye's syndrome in children with hyperthermia on the background of viral diseases).
Gastralgia, nausea, vomiting, hepatotoxicity, nephrotoxicity, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract, allergic reactions (including Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Lyell's syndrome), tachycardia, increased blood pressure, bronchospasm.
With prolonged use - dizziness, headache, visual disturbances, tinnitus, reduction of platelet aggregation, hypocoagulation, hemorrhagic syndrome (nosebleeds, bleeding gums, purpura, etc.), kidney damage with papillary necrosis; deafness; Reye's syndrome in children (hyperpyrexia, metabolic acidosis, disorders of the nervous system and psyche, vomiting, abnormal liver function).
Dosage and administration
Kofitsil-plus accept inside, after food, washing down with a large amount of liquid (milk, alkaline mineral water).Assign in an average dose of 1 tab. 3-4 times a day, the duration of treatment is not more than 7 days.
In the dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C. Shelf life - 3 years.