CAPILAR CARDIO PILLS WITH COENZYME Q10 500MG
CAPILAR CARDIO PILLS WITH COENZYME Q10 500MG - 40 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1 pill contains: Ascorbic acid - 30 mg, Dihydroquercetin - 20 mg, Coenzyme Q 1O - 10 mg, Organic Selenium (as part of seleken) - 0.02 mg.
Excipients: Sorbitol, Lactose, Calcium Stearate.
In the blister pack of 20 tablets. In packing 2 blisters.
Mechanism of action
Capilar Cardio with coenzyme Q10 - Supplements, is not a cure. Does not contain genetically modified components.
Biologically active food supplement CARDIO Capilar with coenzyme Q 10 is a complex of natural biologically active substances that exhibit the properties of cardio and vasoprotectors. The composition of this product includes an effective ratio of active ingredients - dihydroquercetin, coenzyme Q 10, vitamin C and selenium.
Bioflavonoid dihydroquercetin activates the capillaries - the smallest blood vessels, improves blood microcirculation throughout the body. This improves blood flow to the heart muscle (myocardium), including its ischemic-prone areas.
In addition, dihydroquercetin has a pronounced antioxidant effect, protects the cell membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals.This is especially important in cases where the cells of the heart muscle are in conditions of chronic oxygen starvation due to atherosclerotic lesions of the coronary arteries.
The combination of ascorbic acid with dihydroquercetin helps reduce high blood viscosity and improve the state of red blood cells - red blood cells that carry oxygen.
An important component in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases is also selenium. According to many researchers, the lack of selenium in the body leads to an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases and a number of other pathologies. Danish scientists have found that selenium prevents the development of heart disease and arteries, and its deficiency increases the risk of coronary heart disease by 70%.
Studies have shown that supplementation of selenium in patients with ischemic heart disease, hypertension and lipid metabolism impairment helps to reduce the intensity of oxidative processes, reduce cholesterol levels and stabilize blood pressure.
Coenzyme Q 10 is present in all cells of the human body without exception. Its main purpose is to provide cells with the energy necessary for normal operation.
The heart muscle (myocardium) is especially sensitive to the deficiency of coenzyme Q 10, because its work requires a significant amount of energy, and the lack of coenzyme Q 10 immediately affects the state of the heart.Studies have shown that if the level of coenzyme Q 10 is reduced by 25%, then there is a serious risk of developing cardiovascular diseases (ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension, arrhythmias).
Coenzyme Q 10 is partially synthesized in the body and consumed with certain foods (fish, meat, legumes, spinach). Its synthesis in the body depends on the age of the person. In healthy people up to 30 years, the amount of coenzyme Q 10, which is necessary for energy production in cells, is synthesized. With age (from about 30 years), the level of its synthesis in the body decreases. Therefore, to preserve the health of the cardiovascular system, the lack of coenzyme Q 10 must be regularly replenished.
Indications and usage
Taking dihydroquercetin, coenzyme Q 10, vitamin C and selenium is useful for:
- Improve the functional state of the heart muscle and the cardiovascular system as a whole.
- Enhance physical endurance of the heart muscle and exercise tolerance.
- Reducing the risk of developing cardiopulmonary insufficiency, coronary heart disease, hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Recovery after myocardial infarction and reconstructive heart surgery.
As a supplement to the main therapy contributes to:
- Reduce the manifestations of respiratory and heart failure.
- Improving the blood supply to the heart muscle (myocardium).
- Improving the rheological properties of blood.
- Enhance physical performance and resistance to physical activity.
- Reduction in terms of rehabilitation of patients after myocardial infarction and reconstructive heart surgery.
Can be used:
- As part of the treatment of coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases.
- In complex programs of rehabilitation of patients after myocardial infarction.
- In comprehensive programs for the rehabilitation of patients after surgery on the heart and coronary vessels.
- Individual intolerance to the components.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Dosage and administration
Adults - 1 pill 3 times a day with meals. Duration of reception is 1 month. If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
Before use, consult a doctor.
In dry, protected from light, at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.