KETONAL THERMO ADHESIVE WARMING
KETONAL THERMO ADHESIVE WARMING - 10 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Iron powder, water, salt, Activated carbon.
Ketonal Thermo®, a warming plaster - effectively relaxes deep muscles, bringing relief from back and shoulder pains.
- Valid until 10 hours;
- After opening the package and removing the protective film from the patch, a rapid, within a few minutes, heating to a temperature of 45 ° C (+/- 5 ° C) occurs;
- Disposable patch;
- For external use only: applied to the skin or on linen made of pure cotton (if the perceived temperature seems to be too high);
- The average effective temperature is 45 +/‐ 5 ° C.
Warming plaster Ketonal Thermo® can not be used:
- during sleep;
- those who are not able to remove the patch themselves, in people with reduced mobility and in elderly patients with memory disorders and sensory disorders. In these cases, the patch can be used exclusively under control and in the presence of third parties after consulting a doctor;
- on damaged, irritated areas of the skin, on open wounds, or after injection, or after fresh injuries and fractures;
- while taking a shower;
- if the packaging is damaged (torn shell);
- if the patch has mechanical damage.
Before use, consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- arthritis, diabetes, circulatory disorders;
- postthromobotic vascular inflammation;
- sensory disorders;
- skin diseases.
If there is excessive heat in the area where the patch is applied, remove it immediately in order to avoid skin irritation and swelling.
- Do not apply the patch on the neck, armpit, groin area.
- Women should not use the patch during menstruation.
- Do not reheat used plaster (for example, in a microwave oven).
- The patch contains iron powder. Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with iron powder in the eyes or on the skin, immediately rinse with water and consult a doctor.
- If the powder is swallowed, contact a doctor immediately.
- Do not attach to another patch.
- If the pain does not diminish, you should consult a doctor.
- Avoid sunlight on the patch.
- The interval between the application of the patch on the same area must be at least 24 hours.
- When applied to patients 55 years of age and older, Ketonal Thermo® warming plaster is best applied over underwear or on a natural cotton shirt, and not on the skin.
- The patch is designed for adults.
Carefully tear off the plastic packaging with the patch at the notch site.Remove the protective film from the sticky part and press the patch on a sore spot to clean and dry skin or clean cotton underwear.
Away from direct sunlight, at room temperature, in a dry and out of reach of children place. Do not keep in the refrigerator.