DOLGIT CREAM 5% 100G
DOLGIT CREAM 5% 100G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
1g cream 5% contains: Ibuprofen 50 mg
Excipients: Triglycerides, glycerol, propylene glycol, sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, gum xanthan, lavender oil, non-nerve oil, water
In a tub of 100g of cream. In a pack of cardboard 1 tube.
Mechanism of action
Long cream - NSAIDs for external use.
It has a local anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The key element of the specific action of ibuprofen is the inhibition of the biosynthesis of prostaglandins - inflammatory mediators. Causes the weakening or disappearance of pain syndrome (including pain in the joints at rest and when moving), reduction of morning stiffness and swelling of the joints. Contributes to increased range of motion.
Indications and usage
Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic).
- Joint syndrome in rheumatism and exacerbation of gout.
- Shoulder-blade periarthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis).
- Deforming osteoarthritis.
- Osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome.
- Myalgia (rheumatic and non-rheumatic origin).
- Tendivitis, tendovaginitis, bursitis.
- Injuries (sports, industrial, domestic) without compromising the integrity of soft tissues (including sprains, sprains, muscle breaks or ligaments, bruises, post-traumatic soft tissue edema).
- The period of breastfeeding.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Hypersensitivity to Acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs, manifested by attacks of asthma or other allergic reactions.
The drug is contraindicated in pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration
The drug should be used externally.
A strip of cream with a length of 5-10 cm is applied on the skin in the painful area and carefully rubbed with light movements until the drug is completely absorbed 2-3 times / day. The course of treatment should not exceed 10 days without consulting a doctor.
The duration of therapy with Dolgit depends on the severity of the disease and the nature of the damage.
- Allergic reactions: perhaps - bronchospasm (with increased sensitivity to NSAIDs); rarely, skin flushing, rash, swelling, burning sensation, tingling, or itching of the skin.
If you experience side effects or other unusual reactions, treatment with the drug should be discontinued, the possibility of further use of the drug is determined by the doctor.
The drug should not be applied to an open wound surface, damaged skin or mucous membranes (avoid contact with eyes).
With the ineffectiveness of therapy should consult a doctor.
In severe cases, it is recommended to combine local therapy with the intake of NSAIDs.
- Use in pediatrics Dolgit in the form of a cream should not be used in children under the age of 12 years without consulting a doctor.
- Impact on the ability to drive motor vehicles and control mechanisms. The use of Dolgit cream does not affect activities that require increased attention, coordination of movements, high speed of mental and physical reactions (including among drivers of vehicles, people serving the cars).
You should consult your doctor before applying Dolgit cream if other medicines are used.
When external use of ibuprofen, no interactions with other drugs have been identified.
Cases of overdose cream Dolgit not described.
- Symptoms: in case of accidental ingestion of the drug inside may cause nausea and vomiting.
- Treatment: the stomach should be emptied (induce vomiting, take activated charcoal) and consult a doctor. Further treatment, if necessary, symptomatic.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 15 ° to 25 ° C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after expiration date.