NISE GEL 1% 50G
NISE GEL 1% 50G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Indications and usage
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- articular syndrome with rheumatism and exacerbation of gout;
- psoriatic arthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
- arthritis of various etiologies;
- myalgia of rheumatic and non-rheumatic genesis;
- inflammation of ligaments, tendons, bursitis;
- post-traumatic inflammation of the soft tissues and the musculoskeletal system (damage and rupture of ligaments, bruises).
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase;
- bleeding from the digestive tract;
- "Aspirin Triad";
- abnormal liver function;
- severe renal failure (QC - pregnancy;
- lactation (breastfeeding);
- dermatosis, damage to the epidermis, skin infections in the area of application (for the gel);
- children's age up to 2 years;
- hypersensitivity to Nimesulide and other components of the drug, Acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs.
with caution the drug should be prescribed for arterial hypertension, heart failure, type 2 diabetes mellitus (non-insulin-dependent).
Before applying the gel Nise should wash and dry the skin surface. A gel column with a length of about 3 cm is applied to the region of maximum pain, rubbing with a uniform thin layer (do not rub) 3-4 times / day.
The maximum dose is 5 mg / kg body weight / day. The duration of the drug is 10 days.
Local reactions: when applying the gel - itching, hives, desquamation, transient discoloration of the skin (does not require discontinuation of the drug).
When applying the gel on large areas of the skin, systemic adverse reactions may develop.
The drug in the form of a gel should be applied only to intact skin, avoiding contact with open wounds.Avoid getting the gel in the eyes and on other mucous membranes, as well as the use of air-tight dressings.
After applying the gel, wash your hands with soap and water. The tube should be tightly closed after using the gel.
Manifestations of drug interactions are possible (due to competing drugs for binding to proteins) while taking Naise's drug with Digoxin, phenytoin, lithium preparations, diuretics, antihypertensive drugs, other NSAIDs, anticoagulants, cyclosporine, Methotrexate, oral hypoglycemic agents.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C; do not freeze.