PIASCLEDINE 300 CAPSULES 300MG
PIASCLEDINE 300 CAPSULES 300MG - 30 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mechanism of action
The drug of plant origin, regulating the exchange in the cartilage tissue. Piascledine helps slow down the development of the degenerative process in the cartilage tissue of the joints, relieves the pain associated with this process, and restores the patient's motor function. Piascledine has a regenerating effect on cartilage, stimulating the synthesis of proteoglycans and collagen, contributes to the restoration of cartilage tissue, reducing the production of collagenase. It has a symptomatic anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the joints. Piascledine helps to reduce inflammation and bleeding gums, strengthens the bone tissue of teeth.
Indications and usage
- arthrosis (as part of complex therapy);
- complex therapy of osteoarthrosis stage I-III of various localization:
- - gonarthrosis;
- - coxarthrosis;
- - spondyloarthrosis;
- - arthrosis of the small joints of the hands and feet;
- - intervertebral osteochondrosis;
- - humeroscapular periarthritis;
- - tenosynovity;
- adjuvant therapy of periodontal diseases (including gingivitis).
- hypersensitivity to Piascledine components;
- breastfeeding period.
Allergic reactions are possible.
At temperatures not above 25 ° C.