INDOVASIN GEL 45G
INDOVASIN GEL 45G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Active ingredient and dosage form
Indovasin - gel for external use:
1 g of gel contains Indomethacin 30 mg, Troxerutin 20 mg; tube 45 mg.
Mechanism of action
Indovasin - a combined drug with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-edema effect for external use.
Indomethacin - NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects due to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis; reduces swelling, pain and hyperemia at the site of application of the drug.
Troxerutin is a derivative of routine. Indovasin reduces capillary permeability and fragility, strengthens the vascular wall, improves microcirculation.
- inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (including bursitis, tendovaginitis, synovitis);
- chronic venous insufficiency;
- varicose veins, accompanied by pain and swelling;
- trophic disorders with varicose veins;
- hematomas of traumatic origin;
- state after immobilization.
Dosage and administration
Indovasin gel (1-2 cm) is applied with light rubbing movements on painful areas 2-3 times / day.
Allergic reactions: rarely - rash, flushing, urticaria, itching.
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in the acute phase;
- violations of the blood coagulation system of unknown etiology;
- lactation (breastfeeding);
- children's and teenage age up to 14 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug and other NSAIDs.
The drug is intended for external use only.
Caution must be exercised when Indovasin is used in patients with bronchial asthma.
Indovasin should be avoided in the eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
With caution should use the drug simultaneously with other NSAIDs, antibiotics, anticoagulants, hypoglycemic drugs.
The drug should be stored in a dry, dark place at temperatures not above 20 ° C.Shelf life - 2 years.