PATCH EXTRAPLAST GEL FROM MOTION SICKNESS
PATCH EXTRAPLAST GEL FROM MOTION SICKNESS - 5 pcs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Plaster from motion sickness.
Gel patch Extraplast Aroma from motion sickness helps to eliminate the discomfort that occurs during air travel on land and water transport. The main active ingredients of the patch have a beneficial effect on the nervous and vestibular systems of the body, prevent nausea and dizziness. The patch does not contain medicinal components, so it has no contraindications and side effects.
The patch can be used by both adults and children. Safe and during pregnancy and lactation.
The patch is designed for adults and children over 3 years. Before applying the patch to children under 3 years old, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Do not use the patch on damaged or very sensitive skin.
Not recommended for wet skin.
If irritation or an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
When used with small children, adult control is necessary.
Mode of application
- Open the foil bag and remove the patch.
- Remove the protective transparent film.
- Apply a couple of patches to the skin behind the ears so that they do not touch the hair.
- It is recommended to paste plastiri half an hour before the trip, if necessary, repeat after 6 hours.
Patches can be used regardless of the intake of any drugs and do not affect their effectiveness.
Use each pair of patches only once. After use, discard the patch.
- Store at room temperature in a dry place protected from direct sunlight.