- BONES AND JOINTS
- COUGH AND ANTIVIRAL
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- INCREASE POTENCY
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA
- STOMACH. INTESTINES. LIVER
- TOPICAL MEDICATIONS
- WEIGHT LOSS. METABOLIC DISORDERS
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEXES
- BEER YEAST
- CALCIUM, D3, FISH OIL
- EYE VITAMINS
- IRON PREPARATIONS
- MACRO AND TRACE ELEMENTS
- MONO-AND MULTIVITAMINS
- SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, LIVER, KIDNEYS
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEXES
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMINS FOR CHILDREN
- VITAMINS FOR MEN
- VITAMINS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING
- VITAMINS FOR SKIN, HAIR, NAILS
- VITAMINS FOR WOMEN
- VITAMINS PREMIUM CLASS SOLGAR (SOLGAR)
- BEAUTY CARE (BISI)
- CERAVE (CERAW)
- DNC (DNC COSMETICS)
- DRY DRY (DRY DRY)
- DUCRAY (DUCRE)
- ELANCYL (ELANSIL)
- ELFAPHARM (ELFA PHARM)
- EVA (EVA)
- FILORGA (FILORGA)
- FITO COSMETICS (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- HORMETA (ORMETA)
- INSTITUT ESTHEDERM (ESTEDERM)
- IQ BEAUTY (IQ BEAUTY)
- KLORANE (CLORAN)
- KNEIPP (KNIPP)
- KORFF (KORFF)
- LA ROCHE-POSAY (LA ROSH POSE)
- LAINO (LENO)
- LIBREDERM (LIBRIDERM)
- COSMETIC BRANDS
LERKAMEN PILLS 20MG
LERKAMEN PILLS 20MG - 28 tabs
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Active ingredient and dosage form
Lerkamen film-coated tablets:
1 tab. contains lercanidipine 10 and 20 mg;
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxyl starch type A, povidone K30, Magnesium stearate;
shell composition: hypromellose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol 6000, ferric oxide (III).;
pack of 7, 14, 28, 35, 42, 50, 56, 98 or 100 pcs.
Mechanism of action
Lerkamen is a blocker of slow Calcium channels, a derivative of the dihydropyridine series. Inhibits transmembrane calcium current in cardiomyocytes and smooth muscle cells. The mechanism of the hypotensive effect is due to the direct relaxing effect on vascular smooth muscle, as a result of which the OPSS is reduced. It has a prolonged antihypertensive effect. Due to the high selectivity of the negative inotropic effect is absent.
Indications and usage
- mild to moderate essential hypertension.
- chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- unstable angina;
- aortic stenosis;
- within 1 month after a myocardial infarction;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- impaired renal function (CC less than 10 ml / min);
- lactose intolerance;
- Syndrome of impaired glucose / galactose absorption;
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- women of childbearing age who do not use reliable contraception;
- children's and teenage age up to 18 years (efficiency and safety are not established);
- hypersensitivity to the components of Lerkamena;
- hypersensitivity to other derivatives of the dihydropyridine series.
Carefully should be used in case of renal and / or hepatic insufficiency of mild and moderate degree, in elderly patients, in case of SSS (without pacemaker), IHD, left ventricular dysfunction.
Cardiovascular: effects associated with a vasodilating effect were rarely noted - peripheral edema, sensation of tidal blood to the face, heartbeat, tachycardia, chest pain, lowering blood pressure, angina, myocardial infarction, asthenia, fatigue, headache, dizziness.
From the digestive system: very rarely - dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, diarrhea, reversible increase in liver enzymes, gum hyperplasia.
Other: very rarely - polyuria, skin rash, drowsiness, myalgia.
The drug is well tolerated.
Dosage and administration
Lerkamen take inside.
Assign 10 mg 1 time / day. no less than 15 minutes before meals, preferably in the morning.Depending on the achieved therapeutic effect, the dose may be increased to 20 mg.
The therapeutic dose is selected gradually, if necessary, increasing the dose to 20 mg is carried out 2 weeks after the start of the drug.
It is preferable to swallow a pill whole with a large quantity of water.
Store in a cool and dark place, protected from light and moisture, at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.