METOPROLOL PILLS 50MG
METOPROLOL PILLS 50MG - 60 TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
beta 1 selective blocker.
Indications for use:
-arterial hypertension (as monotherapy or in combination with other antihypertensive drugs);
- Ischemic heart disease: myocardial infarction (secondary prophylaxis - complex therapy), prophylaxis of attacks of stenocardia;
- disturbances of a heart rhythm (supraventricular tachycardia; ventricular premature beats); - hyperthyroidism (complex therapy); - prevention of migraine attacks.
- hypersensitivity to metoprolol or other components of the drug, other beta-blockers;
- cardiogenic shock;
- atrioventricular block (AV) II-III degree;
- sinoatrial (SA) blockade;
- sick sinus syndrome;
- severe bradycardia;
- chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- Prinzmetal angina;
- arterial hypotension (in the case of use in the secondary prevention of myocardial infarction - systolic blood pressure less than 100 mm Hg. Art. Heart rate less than 45 beats / min);
- lactation period (see "Pregnancy and lactation period");
- simultaneous administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO) or simultaneous intravenous administration of Verapamil (see. "Interaction with other drugs");
- age up to 18 years (efficacy and safety have not been established);
- lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Diabetes mellitus, metabolic acidosis, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (pulmonary emphysema, chronic obstructive bronchitis), obliterating diseases of peripheral vessels ("intermittent" claudication, Raynaud's syndrome), chronic hepatic and / or renal failure, myasthenia, pheochromocytoma (while the use of alpha-blockers), AV block I degree, thyrotoxicosis, depression (including history), psoriasis, pregnancy, old age. Pregnancy and lactation period During pregnancy, prescribed based on the ratio of benefits for the mother and the risk to the fetus (due to the development of fetal bradycardia, hypotension, hypoglycemia). At the same time conduct careful monitoring, especially for the development of the fetus. It is necessary to monitor the newborn within 48-72 h after delivery. The effect of metoprolol on the newborn, when breastfeeding has not been studied, therefore, women taking Metoprolol-Akrikhin should stop breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration:
Tablets are taken orally during or immediately after a meal, not chewed, washed down with a small amount of liquid. Arterial hypertension. The initial daily dose is 50-100 mg in 1-2 doses (morning and evening). With insufficient therapeutic effect, the daily dose can be gradually increased to 100-200 mg and / or the additional prescription of other antihypertensive agents. The maximum daily dose of 200 mg. Angina pectoris, arrhythmias, prevention of migraine attacks.100-200 mg per day in two doses (in the morning and in the evening). Secondary prevention of myocardial infarction. 200 mg per day in two doses (in the morning and in the evening). Hyperthyroidism. At 50 mg 2 times a day (morning and evening). In elderly patients, with impaired renal function, and if necessary for hemodialysis, the dose is not changed. In case of abnormal liver function, the dose should be reduced depending on the clinical condition.
In a dry, dark place, at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pharmacy sales conditions: