HEXORAL AEROSOL 0.2% 40ML
HEXORAL AEROSOL 0.2% 40ML
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Active ingredient and dosage form
Hexoral solution for topical administration 0.1%:
10 ml of solution contain hexetidine - 10 mg;
Excipients: anise oil, eucalyptus oil, citric acid monohydrate, ethanol (96%); levomenthol, methyl salicylate, clove oil, peppermint oil, polysorbate 60, saccharin sodium, purified water, azorubine (85%) E 122;
200 ml vials, 1 vial in a carton box.
Hexoral aerosol for topical use 0.2%:
10 ml contain hexetidine - 20 mg;
Excipients: saccharin sodium, citric acid monohydrate, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, macrogol lauryl ether, mint flavor (33C071), purified water, nitrogen;
in aerosol cans of 40 ml, 1 bottle in a carton box.
Mechanism of action
Geksoral - an antiseptic drug for local use. Active against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms and fungi. Geksoral has a hemostatic, analgesic and enveloping effect on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity and larynx.
The effect of the drug lasts 10-12 hours.
Indications and usage
- inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and larynx (including severe sore throats / with affection of the lateral cushions, Angina Purat-Vincent /, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, stomatitis / including aphthous / glossitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease and periodontal disease, infection alveoli and dental lines);
- fungal diseases of the oral cavity and larynx (candidiasis);
- bleeding gums;
- for oral hygiene with general diseases;
- as a deodorizing agent for odor from the mouth (including for decaying tumors of the oral cavity and larynx);
- before and after surgical interventions, as well as for injuries in the oral cavity and larynx;
- as an aid in case of SARS;
- prevention of superinfection.
Hypersensitivity to hexetidine.
Dosage and administration
The solution is used undiluted to rinse or rinse the mouth and throat or apply with a cotton swab to the affected areas. For one procedure, use 10-15 ml of solution; procedure duration - 30 seconds.
Spray spray on the affected areas for 1-2 seconds.
The drug is used 2 times / day, morning and evening, after meals. In some cases, more frequent use of the spray is possible.
Local: with prolonged use, there may be a slight violation of taste.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
It is possible to use the drug during periods of pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding) if indicated.
Geksoral is especially recommended for patients lying in bed and needing care.
The drug should be stored at room temperature; do not freeze.