FLAMAX FORTE PILLS 100MG
FLAMAX FORTE PILLS 100MG - 20TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mechanism of action
Flamax - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, a derivative of propionic acid. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects, inhibits platelet aggregation. By acting on the cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase metabolism of arachidonic acid, Ketoprofen inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins, leukotrienes and thromboxanes. The analgesic effect is due to both central and peripheral mechanisms. Possesses antibradikininovoy activity, stabilizes lysosomal membranes.
Inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system: rheumatoid, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis), gouty arthritis (with an acute attack of gout, fast-acting dosage forms are preferred), osteoarthritis.
Pain syndrome: myalgia, ossalgia, neuralgia, tendonitis, arthralgia, bursitis, radiculitis, adnexitis, otitis media, headache and toothache, for cancer, post-traumatic and postoperative pain, accompanied by inflammation. Algomenorrhea.
- hypersensitivity to ketoprofen or other components of the drug, as well as salicylates or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- bronchial asthma, rhinitis or urticaria in history, caused by the intake of Acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
- peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum in the acute stage;
- non-specific ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease in the acute stage;
- hemophilia and other bleeding disorders;
- children's age (up to 15 years);
- severe liver failure;
- severe renal failure (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min);
- decompensated heart failure;
- The postoperative period after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- gastrointestinal, cerebrovascular and other bleeding (or suspected bleeding);
- III trimester of pregnancy, lactation.
With care: anemia, asthma, alcoholism, tobacco smoking, alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver, hyperbilirubinemia, hepatic and renal (since the drug is mainly excreted by the kidneys) failure, diabetes, dehydration, sepsis, CHF, edema, arterial hypertension, ischemic disease heart disease, blood disorders (including leukopenia), stomatitis, advanced age.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Contraindicated in the III trimester of pregnancy and lactation.