HALIDOR PILLS 100MG
HALIDOR PILLS 100MG - 50TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Composition and release form
Halidor - tablets:
1 tab. contains bentsiklana fumarat 100 mg; 50 pieces per pack;
Halidor - solution for in / in and in / m introduction:
1 amp contains bentsiklana fumarat 25 mg 50 mg; 10 and 50 pieces per pack.
Halidor - myotropic antispasmodic with a pronounced vasodilating action. The vasodilating action of the bentsklan is mainly associated with its ability to block Calcium channels, the antiserotonin action, and to a lesser extent with the blockade of sympathetic ganglia. Does not cause robbery syndrome, practically does not affect blood pressure. Bentsyklan can cause dose-dependent suppression of Na / K-dependent ATPase and platelet aggregation and erythrocytes, as well as increasing the elasticity of erythrocytes. These effects are observed mainly in peripheral vessels, coronary arteries and cerebral vessels. Halidor has antiaggregant properties and mild local anesthetic activity.
- disorders of cerebral circulation in cerebrovascular diseases of atherosclerotic and angiospastic genesis (in complex therapy);
- Vascular diseases of the eye (including occlusion of the central retinal artery, diabetic angiopathy);
- obliterating diseases of peripheral arteries of various genesis, angiodystonia, postoperative and post-traumatic circulatory disorders;
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum and other gastrointestinal diseases accompanied by spastic or hypermotor dyskinesia of the esophagus, stomach, biliary tract, intestines (gastritis, enteritis, colitis, tenesmus, cholecystopathy, cholelithiasis, post-cholecystectomy syndrome);
- spasms of the urinary tract, adjuvant therapy for urolithiasis.
Halidor solution for intravenous and intramuscular injection:
- peripheral vascular diseases (including Raynaud's disease, other diseases with acrocyanosis and vascular spasm, chronic arterial disease obliterating diseases);
- Diseases of cerebral vessels (in the complex therapy of acute and chronic cerebral ischemia).
To eliminate spasm of internal organs
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
- renal failure;
- abnormal liver function;
- respiratory failure;
- paroxysmal supraventricular or acute ventricular tachycardia;
- children's and teenage age up to 18 years (insufficient experience of use).
- severe respiratory failure;
- renal failure, severe;
- severe liver failure;
- decompensated heart failure;
- acute myocardial infarction;
On the part of the digestive system: dry mouth, abdominal pain, a feeling of satiety, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, increased activity of hepatic transaminases in blood serum.
From the side of the central nervous system: anxiety, dizziness, headache, gait disturbance, tremor, sleep disturbances, insomnia, memory disorders; rarely - transient confused state of consciousness, epileptiform seizures, hallucinations in elderly patients; in isolated cases - symptoms of focal CNS damage.
Since the cardiovascular system: tachycardia; sometimes atrial and ventricular tachyarrhythmias (especially when combined with other proarrhythmic drugs).
From the hemopoietic system: leukopenia.
Dosage and administration
Inside Halidor appoint 100-200 mg (1-2 tablets) 1-2 for 3-4 weeks, then switch to maintenance therapy 100 mg 2 times / day. The maximum daily dose for oral administration is 400 mg.
Parenterally, the drug is administered intravenously (after dilution) or infusionally.
Daily dose of 200 mg divided into 2 administrations.
With the simultaneous appointment of Halidor with drugs that cause hypokalemia (diuretics, antihypertensive drugs); cardiac glycosides; drugs that inhibit myocardial function (beta-blockers, quinidine), the daily dose of Halidor should not exceed 150-200 mg.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature of 15 ° to 25 ° C. Shelf life of pills - 5 years. The shelf life of the solution for injection is 3 years.