NISE PILLS 100MG
NISE PILLS 100MG - 20TABS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Indications and usage
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- articular syndrome with rheumatism and exacerbation of gout;
- psoriatic arthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome;
- arthritis of various etiologies;
- myalgia of rheumatic and non-rheumatic genesis;
- inflammation of ligaments, tendons, bursitis;
- post-traumatic inflammation of the soft tissues and the musculoskeletal system (damage and rupture of ligaments, bruises);
- pain syndrome of various genesis (including in the postoperative period, with injuries, algomenorrhea, toothache, headache).
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase;
- bleeding from the digestive tract;
- "Aspirin Triad";
- abnormal liver function;
- severe renal failure (QC - pregnancy;
- lactation (breastfeeding);
- dermatosis, damage to the epidermis, skin infections in the area of application (for the gel);
- children's age up to 2 years;
- hypersensitivity to Nimesulide and other components of the drug, Acetylsalicylic acid and other NSAIDs.
with caution the drug should be prescribed for arterial hypertension, heart failure, type 2 diabetes mellitus (non-insulin-dependent).
Insidefor adults appoint 100 mg 2 times / day. The maximum daily dose is 400 mg.
The drug in the form of pills and suspensions is preferable to take before meals, but if you feel discomfort in the stomach, you can receive at the end or after a meal.
The drug in the form of dispersible pills should be taken at the end or after a meal. Before taking 1 pill dissolved in 5 ml (1 tsp) of water.
Gastrointestinal: heartburn, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, toxic hepatitis.
From the side of the central nervous system: headache, dizziness.
Hemic and lymphatic: thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, anemia, agranulocytosis.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm.
Other: fluid retention, prolonged bleeding time, hematuria.
Precautions should appoint nise patients with impaired renal function, visual impairment.
With prolonged use, it is necessary to monitor the function of the liver and kidneys.
When using the drug in elderly patients, the correction of the dosage regimen is not required.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
Due to the fact that when administered by ingestion, Nise may cause dizziness and drowsiness, the drug should be prescribed with caution to patients engaged in potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration of attention and quick psychomotor reactions.
Manifestations of drug interactions are possible (due to competing drugs for binding to proteins) while taking Naise's drug with Digoxin, phenytoin, lithium preparations, diuretics, antihypertensive drugs, other NSAIDs, anticoagulants, cyclosporine, Methotrexate, oral hypoglycemic agents.
store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C; do not freeze.