- BONES AND JOINTS
- COUGH AND ANTIVIRAL
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- INCREASE POTENCY
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA
- STOMACH. INTESTINES. LIVER
- TOPICAL MEDICATIONS
- WEIGHT LOSS. METABOLIC DISORDERS
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEXES
- BEER YEAST
- CALCIUM, D3, FISH OIL
- EYE VITAMINS
- IRON PREPARATIONS
- MACRO AND TRACE ELEMENTS
- MONO-AND MULTIVITAMINS
- SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE DIGESTIVE TRACT, LIVER, KIDNEYS
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL COMPLEXES
- VITAMIN C
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMINS FOR CHILDREN
- VITAMINS FOR MEN
- VITAMINS FOR PREGNANT AND LACTATING
- VITAMINS FOR SKIN, HAIR, NAILS
- VITAMINS FOR WOMEN
- VITAMINS PREMIUM CLASS SOLGAR (SOLGAR)
- BEAUTY CARE (BISI)
- CERAVE (CERAW)
- DNC (DNC COSMETICS)
- DRY DRY (DRY DRY)
- DUCRAY (DUCRE)
- ELANCYL (ELANSIL)
- ELFAPHARM (ELFA PHARM)
- EVA (EVA)
- FILORGA (FILORGA)
- FITO COSMETICS (PHYTO COSMETIC)
- HORMETA (ORMETA)
- INSTITUT ESTHEDERM (ESTEDERM)
- IQ BEAUTY (IQ BEAUTY)
- KLORANE (CLORAN)
- KNEIPP (KNIPP)
- KORFF (KORFF)
- LA ROCHE-POSAY (LA ROSH POSE)
- LAINO (LENO)
- LIBREDERM (LIBRIDERM)
- COSMETIC BRANDS
KETONAL GEL 2.5% 50G
KETONAL GEL 2.5% 50G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Gel for external use of 2.5%
50 g of gel in a tube.
Mechanism of action
Ketonal cream 5% is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, the main properties of which are analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous action.
Ketoprofen does not adversely affect the state of the articular cartilage.
Indications and usage
Symptomatic therapy of painful and inflammatory processes of various origins, including:
- rheumatoid arthritis and periarthritis;
- ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis), psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis (Reiter's syndrome);
- osteoarthritis of various localization;
- tendonitis, bursitis, myalgia, neuralgia, sciatica;
- injuries of the musculoskeletal system (including sports), injury to the muscles and ligaments, sprains, torn ligaments and tendons of the muscles.
- hypersensitivity to Ketoprofen or other components of the drug, as well as salicylates or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- indication in the history of the attacks of bronchial asthma after the use of NSAIDs and salicylates;
- III trimester of pregnancy;
- children's age (up to 12 years);
- violation of the integrity of the skin (eczema, oozing dermatitis, open or infected wound).
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Ketonal gel is contraindicated in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Ketonal gel can be used in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy after consulting a doctor if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the possible risk to the fetus.
The use of Ketonal gel during breastfeeding is not recommended.
Dosage and administration
For external use.
A small amount of gel (3–5 cm) is applied with a thin layer on the skin of an inflamed or painful area of the body 1–2 times a day and gently rubbed.
Occlusive dressing is not recommended.
The dosage should be selected in accordance with the area of the affected area: 5 cm of Ketonal gel correspond to 100 mg of ketoprofen, 10 cm - 200 mg of ketoprofen.
Ketonal gel can be used in combination with other dosage forms of Ketonal (capsules, tablets, suppositories). The total daily dose, regardless of the dosage form, should not exceed 200 mg.
Do not use without consulting a doctor for more than 14 days.
Ketonal gel should not be applied to damaged skin (eczema, oozing dermatitis, open or infected wounds).
Avoid contacting Ketonal gel on the mucous membranes, eyes and skin around the eyes.
If skin irritation occurs, therapy should be temporarily discontinued.For severe irritation, continue therapy is not recommended. During therapy and for 2 weeks after it is discontinued, direct sunlight and ultraviolet radiation should be avoided.
At a temperature not higher than 25 ° С