DEEP RELIEF GEL 50G
DEEP RELIEF GEL 50G
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
gel for external use
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 50 mg, levomenthol 30 mg;
Excipients: purified water, ethanol denatured 96%, propylene glycol, diisopropanolamine, carbomer.
tube 50 g
Mechanism of action
DIP Relief - a combined preparation for external use, contains ibuprofen and levomenthol.
Ibuprofen - NSAIDs, when applied externally, has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative effect in symptomatic treatment of joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles.
Levomenthol (menthol) has a local irritating effect, which leads to the development of a rapid anesthetic effect of the drug.
Deep Relief reduces pain and inflammation, is effective for pain in joints when moving and at rest, reduces morning stiffness of joints.
Indications and usage
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome, sciatica, lumbago, sciatica).
- Rheumatic diseases of soft tissues (including tendovaginitis, bursitis, periarticular tissue damage).
- Post-traumatic inflammation of soft tissues and joints (including due to sprains, overstresses and bruises).
- Pain in the back, lower back.
- Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or other components of the drug.
- Bronchial asthma, provoked by taking Acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs.
- Violation of the integrity of the skin.
- Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
- Children's age up to 14 years.
WITH caution the drug should be used in acute exacerbation of hepatic porphyria, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, severe impaired liver and kidney function, chronic heart failure, bronchial asthma, in elderly patients.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Dosage and administration
The drug is used externally.
Adults and children over 14 years old apply a small amount of the gel (3-5 cm) up to 4 times / day in a thin layer on the skin over the inflammatory focus and lightly rub it. After applying Deep Relief, hands should be washed if they are not the object of treatment.
The duration of the drug without consulting a doctor is not more than 10 days.
Allergic reactions: generalized skin rash, urticaria, angioedema, bronchospastic reactions, photosensitivity, eczema, contact dermatitis (including itching, redness, swelling of the treated skin area, papules, vesicles, desquamation).
Patients with kidney disease before using the drug should consult a doctor.
The gel should be applied to intact skin, avoiding contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wound surfaces. After application, do not apply an occlusive (airtight) dressing.
With prolonged use of the drug in high doses, there is a risk of side effects.
To use the drug with caution in exacerbation of hepatic porphyria, severe abnormal liver function.
To use the drug with caution in severe renal impairment.
Deep Relief may enhance the effects of photosensitizing drugs.
At temperatures not above 25 ° C.